Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pd day

yesterday i confirmed my proposal defense day. its going to be 11/12 from 4:30 to 6:30p. i'm not sure its fully hit me yet though. i decided to leave my program in hawaii before i got to the point of scheduling my actual defense, so i'm starting to tread in unknown waters, which is kind of exciting. if i pass, i will officially be abd (all but the dissertation). if i don't pass, i'll probably have to write a new proposal and/or take another class (noooo!). we'll see how it goes.

if it was possible to be on cloud ten (the one that comes after cloud nine), i think that would be what i'm on right now. school is good. dhaus is good. church is good. running is good. and i made a new friend named eric and he is great.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! I'm glad things are going well. And it will only get better when we all see each other on Saturday. :)

Beth said...

dude trisha, that is so rad! somehow over the internet, your excitement and enthusiasm is really coming through and is contagiou. i suddenly found myself being a little more excited about life and a little more upbeat after reading that. best of luck, hope all goes well!!!

Mich said...

Yes, cloud 10 does exist. I'm happy you've found it :)

Hope you had a cloud 10 run in the rain this morning.