Wednesday, October 14, 2009

everything's amazing, nobody's happy

several people posted a video with the above title on facebook recently and i appreciated it, so i thought i'd share it here.

my last committee member confirmed that she'd serve on my dissertation. i'm now trying to find a date in early november that will work for everyone. i'm pretty excited to get my proposal defense done as it's the last major hurdle i have to jump through other than actually defending my dissertation itself.

my toe is feeling better. we had the haus cleanup day for my co-op last saturday and jack, emily and i dropped the island that's in our kitchen onto my toe. oops. i've never broken anything but it sure felt like my toe was broken. it hurt so bad. fortunately however, i can still run on it and the bruising is going away. i don't think i'll be sporting my sweet new 3" heels anytime soon though.

i'm excited for this weekend, and yes, i'm aware that it is only wednesday morning. happy middle of the week all!

No comments: