Wednesday, March 25, 2009

26.2 days until boston

it is that time of year again...i just bought my plane tickets to boston for marathon weekend. i'll be there 4/17-4/21 so if you'll be in town, let me know. i'm not taking classes this semester so i shouldn't have to hole myself up in some coffee shop again to do work.

training for the race is going pretty well, but i definitely think i'll be ready to taper soon. my weekly mileage was over 70 miles last week. my legs are really tired but the pace isn't suffering too much. i'm back to my weekly yoga classes and i can feel that i haven't been practicing for a couple weeks. my balance feels a little off in some of the poses, which is kind of interesting.

i was pondering last night how my housemates never cease to amaze me (in a good way). there's a lot i've been trying to process in my head for the past week and last night my housemate emily patiently listened as i sorted things out out loud. talk therapy is good.

No comments: