Thursday, November 6, 2008

correction

i miscounted on my to-do list yesterday. its 5 lab reports, 3 problem sets, 2 term projects, 1 term project update and 1 take-home exam. when the numbers get too large, i just lose count.

i'm currently working on one of those term projects. i have to say, it's rather depressing when you run out of things to look up on the internet while waiting for your code to compile. i was going to work on the other project simultaneously until i realized that in my zeal to get everything off my computer and onto my new external hard drive, i removed some of the files i need (namely the code). oops.

on a different note, i'm the type of person who gets incredibly happy over the little things in life. lately, i have been particularly attached to evenings. i walk back to my house slowly after class and then get to enjoy dinner with 10-20 friends, depending on who's home on a given night. there's something very comforting to me in listening to people talk over dinner and hear about their days. its nice to be part of a community.

No comments: