Saturday, December 4, 2010

cookies!

a few specimens from the seasons first batch of Christmas cookies! they were hit at the thankschristmas celebration today. i don't know what these cookies would be called by most people but in my family they were called victoria cookies. victoria lived just down the street from my grandmother and great-grandmother. when i was very little, we only got these special cookies when we went to visit. my mom eventually asked victoria for her secret recipe. i have many fond memories of being a cookie quality inspector as my mom made them at our house.

on a completely unrelated note, watch out for people hacking into your facebook account! i deactivated my months ago and haven't done anything with it, but i returned home from thankschristmas dinner to find an email informing me that my account had been reactivated. eric checked and sure enough he could see my account again, so it wasn't just spam. scary!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: