Tuesday, May 25, 2010

moving


i am moving out of german haus tomorrow. i have had 3 incredible years here. i had not thought much about how much i would miss it until my housemate hilda told me she had printed my goodbye picture. these pictures are put in frames and hung on the wall in the dining room so we all share the memories of living with those people. the picture that hilda handed me was one of jack and i a few years ago when we went to the full moon swim at barton springs. we are both flexing and have insanely cheesy grins on our faces. i've lived with jack all 3 years that i have been here. he has been a great roommate and was even crazy enough to do p90x with me this past fall. just one of many fun memories of things i've done with my housemates here. there are actually quite a few people (more than normal) moving out at the end of this semester to go home. its a bit bittersweet.

beauty also died this morning. she is our house cat who has lived here for at least 6 years. she had to be put to sleep as in the past week or so her health went from bad to worse.

lots of change happening everywhere around me. its crazy.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

you have a lot of bikes.