Wednesday, September 9, 2009

facebook, lightning and rainbows

one of my labmates found an interesting article in the wall street journal about facebook.

on a completely unrelated note, i've been getting up earlier and earlier recently (on purpose). this morning, i hit the road for a run at about 6:15a (after sleeping an extra 25 minutes) and was greeted with a lightning storm. there was no rain or thunder though, just lightning. with the storm were lots of clouds, so when the sun finally decided to come out, the whole sky turned fun shades of orange and pink. it reminded me why i like getting up early. an hour or so into my run, i got to see a rainbow too. i haven't seen too many of those here in texas, but it was an added bonus to an already beautiful morning.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I also thought the sunrise this morning was beautiful as I got up for yoga at 6:30am