Thursday, December 4, 2008

final stretch

all i have left is to print out and turn in a paper tomorrow and one final next week. yeah! tomorrow is basically holiday parties and master's presentations. funny how that works.

i made an appointment to see the doctor again about my knee. let's suffice it say that it hasn't gotten better and i think its becoming more sore. as someone who studies walking, this is sending chills through my spine and thoughts of not being able to run 50 years from now. not good. the bump hasn't gone away, and i think it might be starting to rub my femur (thigh bone) the wrong way. so i'm going to try and get them to x-ray and mri the heck out of it and tell me exactly what's happening. all i can feel is that something is wrong. hopefully this doesn't me i can't run the marathon in a week and half, but i suppose that would be small price to pay.

anyone interested in roadtripping from austin to sf in december? or the reverse in january? i was doing a cost-benefit analysis and with gas prices as they are right now, it costs about as much to drive as to fly. however, i've been thinking about taking one of the bikes i have here to sf with me and i would want to bring both it and my skiis back in january...which would get rather expensive. i suppose i'll worry more about this next week though when i'm actually done with the term.

No comments: