Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i can see!

its been about 7 days, but i can see now. i'm not exactly sure what happened, but i wasn't able to put my contacts in for the last week. my mom thought it might be a corneal abrasion, but i went to the doctor and was told that it wasn't. that doctor then sent me to another doctor who told me that i didn't have a corneal abrasion, that my contacts fit very well and that that they (my contacts) looked like they were in great condition. he gave me antibiotic eyedrops and said to take them with my contacts in for a couple days and if that didn't work to go to the contact people and ask them to polish my lenses.

well, i got impatient and brought my contacts to the contact people today (day 2) because i was getting sick of not being able to see (for some reason the left lense of my glasses has a prescription much lower than it should) and my contacts probably needed a polish anyway. i'm glad i was impatient because now i can see and my contact doesn't feel like its scratching anymore. the colors! the definition! the world is so beautiful!

No comments: