Friday, February 1, 2008

27,000 miles

no, that is not how many miles i will be riding this summer. it is the reading from the odometer on my car. i bought my car new in hawaii in january 2004 with 11 miles on it, and when i shipped said car to the mainland in june 2007, the car had 18-19,000 miles on it. in the last 7 months, i have managed to put mileage on my car that previously would have taken me two years to obtain. that my friends is a lot of money spent on gas, and way too much time spent in the car driving back and forth between austin and san antonio. i am looking forward to 2.5 months of cycling and minimal car time (until the road trip back of course!). ride on!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Why not just ride back?

Happy Valentines DAY!!!!

trish said...

I've thought about it...but I have to start school again just over a week later :P